- Monday, 19th February 16:00 h Showcase at the Creative Europe Day, moderated by Wendy Mitchell
- Tuesday, 20th February: 09:30h – 11:00h at the Mirror Tent opposite of Martin-Gropius-Bau.
The European Cinema & VOD Initiative proudly presents ‘Sustainable ways for arthouse cinemas in the digital world’. Enjoy a keynote from cinema owners and marketing experts and learn about fascinating possibilities within the digital market.
- November 24 – 26 2017 – Europa Cinemas Conference. A presentation of the European Cinema & VOD initiative Cinema meets VOD by Josephine Letang (La Toile) and Anke van Diejen and Noortje van de Sande (Picl).
- May 21st 2017 – Cinema Goes Video On Demand @Cannes International Film Festival
A presentation of the European Cinema & VOD initiative: online streaming for cinemas in Germany (Kino on Demand), France (La Toile) and the Netherlands (Picl)
- 13th February 2017 – Presentation and kick-off event @European Film Market (EFM) Online-Streaming for Cinemas in Germany, France and the Netherlands
ECVI (European Cinema & VOD initiative) is connecting cinemas and VOD across Europe. Our objective is to find a larger and more diverse audience for European arthouse films and documentaries by offering these films both off- and online at THE most natural, strong and trusted platform existing for these films: the independent cinema. ECVI is an initative by Kino on Demand (Germany), La Toile (France) and Picl (the Netherlands).